01402 (55 gal)
07101 (275 gal)
- An authentic marinade/sauce made with traditionally brewed Kikkoman Soy Sauce and other select ingredients.
- Salty, tart, sweet and spicy, with pronounced soy aroma and wine bouquet.
- Clear, dark reddish-brown color.
- Ready to use "as is" or as a foundation for other product formulations.
- Well-balanced, authentic teriyaki flavor.
- Applications include: Teriyaki and other Asian entrees. Barbecue, steak and other sauces. Flavoring marinade for beef, poultry, seafood. Curing marinade for meats. Sauces for vegetables.
SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), WINE, SUGAR, WATER, VINEGAR, SALT, SPICES, ONION POWDER, SUCCINIC ACID, GARLIC POWDER, SODIUM BENZOATE; LESS THAN 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE.